Product description The north face Base Camp Duffel SFor those who are looking for a different option to trekking backpack, The North Face has created the Base Camp Duffel S, an expedition bag with a capacity of 50 liters enough to carry everything you need for an excursion of several days in the mountains.
This luggage bag has an internal compartment with a mesh pocket and an external compartment with a zipper so you can distribute your clothes according to your use or separate the shoes from the mountain equipment.
Its ergonomic handles allow you to carry this hiking bag on a comfortable way in the hands or the shoulder. The waterproof fabric guarantees that your objects will not end up wet if there are rains on the road.
This incredibly tough duffel is the ultimate expedition bag.
With its iconic design and super-strong Base Camp material, you can rely on it to keep your gear safe on every adventure.
Stow your keys and wallet in the zipped end-cap pocket for instant access, and use the interior mesh pocket to help keep everything organised.
When you´re on the move, carry it in comfort using padded handles or a detachable ergonomic shoulder strap.
- Small end-cap zippered pocket is perfect for keys, a wallet or little items.
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting.
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles.
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap.
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket.
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching.
- Four compression straps.
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top.
- New zip mesh storage bag makes a great packing cube for your adventure travels.
- Average weight- 1230 g.
- Volume- 50 litres.
- Dimensions- 32.5 cm x 53 cm x 32.5 cm.
- Fabric-1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr.