Product description VAUDE Tecomove II Waxed 2LIn tune with the times: The small Tecomove is simply a casual bag that you can wear on your hips or slung over a shoulder for a more up-to-date look. The large zip compartment holds snacks, tissues, camera and other small items. In a second, smaller compartment facing your body you can keep your phone and money safe. The side-release buckle is also right next to the bag, making it even harder for potential thieves. The robust outer material is waxed for natural water and dirt-repellency.The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
Small waistpack for everyday and travel:
- Two Compartments
- Protection From Potential Thieves
- Eco-Friendly Waxed Outer Material
- Easily Accessible Compartment
- Main Compartment With Inner Zip Pocket
- Back Zip Pocket
- Key Ring
- Padded Back
- On the Go
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester (recycled); 900D Waxed Coating ; Lining: 100% Polyester; Cotton Touch.
- Weight: 130 g
- Volume: 2 l
- Dimensions: 13 x 29 x 9 cm
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life. Find out more about Green Shape.
- This product includes material that is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn which we use to create brand-new VAUDE products, helping to conserve both resources and energy. Find out more about recycled materials.
- This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean. Find out more about Eco Finish.